How to File an Order Issue
1. Go to the Route Resolve Center (via the Route app or web link from your order confirmation email)
2. Enter your email and order number, click next
3. Select the items you would like to file for, as well as the order issue type:
Where’s my package?
- If you select this option, you will be given a tracking update, and will have the option to “report an issue” if needed
- Issue unrelated to lost or stolen
- Where’s my package?
- Issue unrelated to lost, stolen, or damaged
6. Depending on what your merchant offers, in some cases you will be asked for your resolution preference.
7. At the end of the process you will be given an order issue summary with more information on what to expect next. You can log back into this page at any time and check for more updates!
When to File an Order Issue
All issues are eligible to file within 365 days from the order date, or 365 from the first tracking checkpoint if there is a tracking number available.
An item is considered lost if it never is reported as delivered.
- This can also include if your order has been stuck in any shipping state OTHER than "delivered" You may report an order issue if enough time has been allowed for delivery to take place and it's well past the expected delivery date, or if your order is stuck in a shipping state other than "delivered"
Order issues are considered "lost" after 7 days without a tracking status update (20 for international) and must be filed no later than 30 days from the last update.
On orders with an Estimated Delivery Date (EDD), please file within 2-30 days of the EDD.
If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an otherwise unacceptable condition, we invite you to report an order issue right away.
- Please remember to include pictures of the item(s) and packaging. Damaged packages must be filed within 30 days from the date it was marked as delivered.
Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received, and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy,” must be made 5 days after “delivery date,” but no longer than 30 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
Please see our Route Package Protection Policies help center article for further details.