Route provides WooCommerce merchants the ability to customize how orders are updated in the Route portal. This will allow you, the merchant, to be in control of what order statuses within your system are synced or canceled with Route.
Update Route Plugin to the Latest Version
Update your Route plugin to the latest version - version 2.2.4
- Plugins > Installed Plugins > update now
Create & Update Orders in the Route Portal
First you will need Navigate to your Route Configuration page.
- WooCommerce > Settings > Route
Scroll down to the picklist titled: Please select all the order statuses that Route will use to sync orders
Select all order statuses from the picklist you want to send to Route to create and/or update in the Route portal.
If no order status is selected, Route will create/update every order in the Route portal.
Select Order Statuses to Use to Cancel Orders in the Route Portal
In the same Route Configuration page, scroll down to picklist titled: Please select all the order statuses that Route will use to cancel orders
Select all order statuses from the picklist you want to send to Route to cancel in the Route portal.
- Example: If you select “Failed” as one of the statuses to send to Route as a canceled order, Route will use the “Failed” status to mark orders as canceled in the Route portal.
After making the appropriate selections, click “Save changes” at the bottom of the page to save the configuration.
- Please note that the selections you have made and saved will only apply to future/new orders. This will not apply to previous orders.
- If you have concerns about orders from the past, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org