We found that in some instances, WooCommerce was not allowing the Route plugin to create the necessary webhooks correctly. Because of this, some of your Route-protected orders may not have been collected by Route.
This article will walk you through simple steps that will allow you to recover orders that may not have been collected.
Update Route Plugin to the Latest Version
You will first need to update your Route plugin to the latest version - version 2.2.4
- You can do so by going to Plugins > Installed Plugins > update now
Determine Date Range of Missed Orders
Reference your Route merchant portal to see which day Route protected orders stopped showing up. Take note of the date range you’d like to recover orders for.
- Navigate to the “Route Orders Sync” section of your WooCommerce dashboard.
- WooCommerce > Settings > Route Orders Sync
Enter date range in the “From” and “To” fields.
- *We highly recommend only syncing 2-3 days worth of orders at a time to avoid a lag in order reconciliation.
- If you have more than 2-3 days worth of orders to sync, please do so in 2-3 day increments.
If you want to update the Route charge on the orders which had Route protection but show $0 Route charge, you can click on the checkbox underneath the date range fields which says, “When enabled, will update Route charge and Route protection on orders section”.
Click “Sync Orders”. You will see a loading icon and a message indicating the number of orders that were collected in the process.