Shopify shows the Shop tracking link by default. If you are using Route tracking, we strongly recommend turning off the Shop tracking link to prevent confusion for your customers. It will also help drive better engagement with your product recommendations if you are on the Route Pro plan.
Instructions on how to turn off the generic Shop tracking link:
1. Go to your Shopify portal and click Settings in the left nav.
2. In the settings left nav, click on Checkout.
3. On the Checkout page, go to the section titled Customer contact method.
4. Find a checkbox with the description Show a link to download the Shop App.
5. Uncheck that checkbox. Make sure you save your change.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully turned off the generic Shop tracking link!