When you file an issue through Route, we keep you up-to-date on your issue resolution throughout the entire process. Below is a list of each status update and their individual meanings:
"Pending" indicates your issue has been placed in our queue to be reviewed shortly, and that you may need to wait a few days before filing due to our timeframe policies.
"In Review" means that our team is hard at work reviewing the details of your issue.
"Action Required" specifies a customer action that needs to be taken before we can proceed. Potential action required includes:
- Police Reports if requested by our team
- Confirmation of Order Delivery for orders marked as delivered after the issue was filed
"Approved" means your issue has been approved for a refund or reorder that will soon be processed.
"Resolved" indicates that your issue has been approved and a refund or reorder has been completed.
"Cancelled" signifies that your issue was cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- A lost package had a new tracking update post-filing
- The retailer resolved the issue
- "Action Required" wasn't completed by the customer within 7 days
- The lost order arrived after filing, or is available for pickup
- The package is on its way back to the sender (tracking shows "return to sender")
- The order has yet to be fulfilled & shipped by the merchant
"Not Approved" indicates that your situation doesn't fall under our Route Package Protection Policies. Unprotected situations include:
- Filing outside of the protected timeframe
- Cosmetic damage
- Manufacturing defect
- Cancelled order
- Order held in customs
- Incorrect address
- Invalid police report if one was requested by our team
Note: In all cases where Route is unable to cover, we recommend reaching out to the merchant for further assistance.