Utilize this article to help answer common questions surrounding the Premium Increases occurring at Route. Introducing Automatic Issue Resolution (AIR), Carbon Offset Initiatives, and Live Chat have all been improvements offered due to Route’s premium rates. This next year, our goal is to invest even more to your advantage such as Merchant Portal improvements and insights, further improvements to claims rates and resolutions - and even more to come!
Additionally, we’re investing in ways for customers to engage more with your brand while protecting the planet. This year we’ve created ways for your customers to see more of your products in customized emails and our Route App, and we’ve provided carbon neutrality on all of your protected orders!
Route’s package protection rates will fluctuate over time as we calibrate to both market demands and factors unique to your store, such as vertical, seasonality, and historical claims rates.While Route’s package protection rates may not be negotiated, keep in mind that your customers are always empowered to determine if purchasing Route’s protection services is the right choice for them.
In addition, our tools are designed to help businesses, like yours, grow. Most of our services come at no cost to you and are charged directly to the customer. Our goal is to reduce the costs and time needed when issues arise, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Feel free to check out our additional articles listed in our help center that explain how we strive to create world-class experiences for both you and your customers.
- Instant claims resolution software: Average First Response Time 1.8hrs
- World Renowned CSAT: 95% (Costco & Amazon: 87%, Apple: 85%)
- 24/7 support team + Live Merchant Chat
- FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping
- Fully compliant insurance captive
Key objectives could include:
- Ensuring the packaging your products are shipped in are secure and sealed for all possibilities of weather and varied carrier handling.
- Providing well advised expertise on carrier choice–especially in cases where perishable items are involved.
- Encouraging the use of high accuracy tracking solutions to lessen the chances of stolen orders by notifying consumers of their package status sooner.
- Through Route’s mobile app tracking features, your customers can be notified of all their package status’ as well as where it is located on the map for more visibility!
For more information regarding billing at Route, check out these articles: Route Billing FAQ & Route Billing and Premiums.